How to Care for Your Jewelry
Our rings, necklaces, and earrings make for the perfect gift that will last for years to come... if cared for properly. Here are a few tips to keep your jewelry looking new:
1. Make sure any perfume or lotion is completely absorbed before putting on your jewelry.
2. Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, or working out. Water can cause lots of damage to metals over time.
3. Store your jewelry out of the sun and the heat. Don't leave it sitting by a window or in a car.
4. Take your jewelry off before you sleep. Oils on your skin can cause damage to the jewelry.
5. Only polish your jewelry with a polishing cloth. Never use tissues or paper towels.
6. Place your jewelry in soft fabric when not in use. Don't store it in plastic or metal.
If these steps are followed properly, your jewelry should remain in good condition for years!