From April 1, 2018, to April 1, 2019, the managed bee population decreased by over 40%. We donate 20% of our profits to help restore the habitats of bees and fight the use of dangerous pesticides. Wear this ring set with pride knowing a portion of your purchase is donated to bee related charities.
How can we help save the bees?
Many factors play into the decline of the bee population. Here are a few major steps we need to take to stop it:
1. Ban dangerous pesticides
2. Protect wild bee habitats
3. Improve farming techniques
What can you do at home to help the cause?
1. Plant a bee garden with nectar-rich plants. Try to plant your flowers in patches. Bees like to focus on one type of flower at a time. Single headed flowers (sunflowers, daises, poppies, etc.) produce much more nectar and make it easier for bees to cross pollinate. Bee gardens can be placed wherever there is extra room, from balconies to the side of the road.
2. Avoid harmful pesticides. Purchase organic fertilizers for your gardens or use beneficial insects such as praying mantises and lady bugs. Avoid chemicals belonging to the neonicotinoid family at all costs as they are very harmful to bees.
3. Plant trees! In addition to supplying hundreds of blossoms, trees provide a home for bees. Deforestation causes many other problems unrelated to bees, so planting a few trees here and there is very beneficial to our planet.
To learn more about ways you can help save bees on your own (like bee baths and sponsoring a hive), click here.
After purchasing this product, you will be enrolled in our monthly jewelry subscription. Receive a bee themed piece of jewelry chosen by our team once per month! The first month is only $1.00 and free shipping. All months following are $29.99 with free shipping. The next cycle begins 1 month after the previous order. To cancel, email us at email@example.com at least 24 hours before the next cycle begins.
Due to high demand, we only allow one of this product per order. If you would like to purchase more than one, please make separate orders.